Sunday, August 29, 2010

♥ Jensabella's Home With Me (:



OHMY, I've open this window for so long, my Jensabella dont want sleep )': I've to keep her accompany. Anyway I'm discharge from hospital today, really have a hard time sleeping there, not because of baby, but because of my wound )': is hurting me, i couldn't flip, this and that.

But anyway she is adorable for a moment i just felt that she's looking at me, and smiling at me, you wont know this feeling till you're mother :D stil couldn't accept th fact that she is my daughter, who have been with me for whole 9 month inside my tummy.

i doubt i could post any longer, though now she's asleep (*finally) but i need to get prepare for her milk. i guess is true, this is just th begining, im still having a long way ahead (: im going to endure, for my baby.

thanks for those who actally come and visit during my stay in hospital. (L)
Joyce, Dan, WeiTing, Moon, J's Family (*except him), Evrina, XiaoHei, Eileen, YanSin, Winnie, RenJie, LianLian and also, Teckheng & Teckchye.

&yes baby, mummy love you and will always do.

No comments: