Thursday, August 26, 2010

Turning Back Th Time D:



I'm home th whole day ): so boring, can someone save me. All my KPO babies is out for ladies night, clubbing & drinking. I'm home facing th four wall, kinda bored, can someone entertain me? actually im kinda feeling down this few day, trying to overcome many things in life. trying to stop many thing that until now, im still trying.

well, before i start posting anything, daily update first, wake up at 5PM as usual, went to bath and have my lunch + dinner again. I had a cup of hot milo and bread, and night time had two pieces of Pizza. that's all, watch TV th whole day, playing computer th whole day again, and that's all; that's my day (: bored uh.

as for Jensabella's she is in her 40WEEKS tomorrow, which is her due date, and she still dont want come out ): how? if by next Friday which is 41weeks, she still dont come out, means need to induce out lerhs; shall pray hard, she's going to be good, and come out tomorrow, so can same day as her Grandfather, LOLS. ya, tomorrow is my Father B'day, also is Jensabella duedate.

Life is getting more and more bored now. kinda regret stopped working so early, make me rot at home for so fcuking long, i thought she's going to be out like early, and now, seem like she's coming out late lurhs ): naughty Bella ~

how's my love life, i've to be honest that i couldn't get into any relationship, and to be honest, i dont understand why can someone keep changing bf even when she's pregnant, does it means that she could actually bed with any guy? I mean no offence saying this, but im like way different, i just couldn't accept any guy, even right until now. it could be because th guy i met, is going to give me th feeling, he would be just like th previous r/s im in. who to blame? myself for being unreasonable, or him for causing me to have this fear?

hais, im lazy to update any longer, shall let this picture do th last talking.



J, i miss you. do you know? but i hate you, but because I care for you too much, i love receiving your call, and message. but i hate it when there's motive. I dont know what else i can do. moving on is not easy, prehaps, letting you go is not easy too, i hate the way my heart turn soft for you a thousand and million time, and i hate th way, when you never even appreciate. i just feel so speechless. i really hope, when Jensabella is out, you're not going to play mind game with me, and really leave me alone, i couldn't stand anymore hurt, really. I just want to live my life happily with Jensabella, no one else. i dont want you to turn back, i dont want you to come tell me you want see her, my heart will be soft, i dont want you to request this and that, can? please. especially when im on th verge of letting you go...

there's alway gonna be that one person,
that no matter how many time they hurt you,
you're never gonna let them go.

No comments: