Friday, March 04, 2011

J'CSY


Hellos readers ^^ I'm back once again, decided to update since I'm still not tired. But I dont know what should I update, been playing mahjong almost every weekend, and is definitely there's up and down, got win also got lose. Anyway, I just finish playing at my uncles place, tomorrow end work will be playing too (: gdluck to me.

Tomorrow will be working as usual, slept at 6am yesterday and my mum woke me up today just to play mahjong at 1pm, headed to uncle place for mj, after one round headed to Pending CC to celebrate grandpa birthday, after our dinner was around 9pm and headed back to uncles place agn for second round.

Now I'm home, just finish bathing. Waiting for ♥boyf to text me. Kinda miss him, met him yesterday but we spent most of th time playing handphone game. Life being with him is fun most of th time, cause he never fail to make me smile when I meet him. But he make me worried most of th time... This ♥boyf is fun to be with, but I cant say that he is good, cause I still dont undetstand him, dont know about him much either. Sometime relationship stuff is hard to confirm. Soon will be our one month anni le, time flies (:

Will be meeting ♥boyf on Sunday, so I still have to endure another day before seeing him ): anyway, recently there's a little conflict with my exbf, family. How funny it's right? Thus, I dont wish to mention this, but to make it simple whatever they wrote sound like I'm wrong for breaking up with him. Laughs, suppose to be simple and easy, friends still but they make it so difficult to even be friends.

Well, life's move on, regardless whats wrong in between. Anyway, I order a beanpillow for my little princess, with her name saw on it, together with a pacifer clipper (: kinda of find it cute, so decided to buy for my little princess, though is a little expensive, but is worth it (: for my little princess. Isnt it? Dont pamper her, who should I pamper?

Guess I'm gonna end my post here, handphone batt gng flat, need to charge le. Goodnights people, & my little princess, and of my boyf too.

No comments: