Friday, March 04, 2011

♥Happy 1st Month Anniversary to Boyf ;



(: Hello, I'm currently at polyclinic and I had been seating here for almost one hour, can you imagine how slow are they. Seriously is wasting my beauty sleep time. I actually dont wanna come de, but promise boyf I will come today, so no choice I cant break his promise ):

Today is our first month tgt, after all th ups and down we been through. We spent th whole night together yesterday, were playing mahjong with sis, sisbf and my bf. After that headed to Fajar Mac for breakfast, my scramble egg with cheese (: was nice to th max, seriously.

Boyf is currently asleep now, and here im alone waiting for th number to jump to 2772, it's god damn slow la their service here, I cant stand seating down here just keep waiting. Anyway working life getting more and more sick, especially working with Jolvest, is really getting on my nerve, is just th matter of time when I will get crazy, thats all.

Anyway, im sad that i've to make a bad choice, is bad but sometime to think it through is th best choice too, things happen just too fast and I dont even know how am I going to handle it right. Aiyo, faster my turn la, I wanna go see my little princess lei ): is seriously wasting my time here.

I shall end my post here (:

Bye readers, to be back soon.


No comments: