Monday, September 26, 2011

♥ A hint of loves, A bit of fear;



(: Back for blogging, I know that I had neglected this blog for more than I expected. Well shall give a quick, fast and simple update. Start from where? Neither do I know, I'm currently working as a waitress at Amber21, at the same day taking up part time day job, so I've been lagging of sleep, like serious!

Jensabella is under my care, and obviously under my parents care if I'm going work. She's turning 1 year 1 month tomorrow, is like super fast though. time seriously running faster, and what we are like two month away to the end of 2011 isn't it? Take a look at my bella see her cheeky face, drinking my carlsberg. dont want give her she keep screaming and shouting like nobody business, so i just pass her th can.



as life move on, everyone else will leave you, just th matter of time. I've been sticking my life with this particular guy for sometimes, but we are living without a status. If you gonna ask me if I love him, I would say I don't. Sometime it could be just a habit;

I know more and more people through clubbing, and working at Amber. I dont know if is a good thing either. but, I came to realise Singapore is god damn small.

Guess is time to end here. Life got to move on, I'm still gonna be th girl who smile everyday, without anyone knowing that deep down I'm rather sad. Th girl who is always standing strong, who is never afraid of love game (: that's me!




I wouldn't want you back, not anymore;
Even if I could turn back the time,
My life is so much better without you,
someone who just go to bed with any girl.
Jensabella's wouldn't want a daddy like you;

MD. JENSKI KHAN

2 comments:

Berbagi Ilmu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Berbagi Ilmu said...

Not everyone can be a single parent, you are amazing, may happiness will always with u n jensabella