Tuesday, February 21, 2012

♥ Forever us.



I'm so bored, currently at IRONIC® located at BugisStreet. My work place but there's no sales ); I am kinda sad, I didnt knw whats th cause of this, th shirt? th crowd or what. Just no sales, whereby some shop still able to hit target. I try so hard in handling th shop, and times to times it get harder and make me wanna give up ): Just too much of problematic staff...

Life goes on, have been quite busy at shop doing boyf anniversary gift. & I am left with around a week to finish. I doubt I could but I wish I can.

Jensabella's turning 1year7month soon, thursday is my off day, thinking if I should bring her out for a walk or accompany my sis for check-up, cant wait for her to give birth~ I love babies, and I seriously wish to have a second baby. Tsk, but still not yet stable, for money (: Guess gonna wait.

Shall end my post here before my boss reach (: Anyw, I am back to Amber21 located at Boatquay for help out. Free to go dwn for a drink, and support <B>THSEXYMAMA</b>

No comments: