Thursday, March 08, 2012

♥ Bundle of joy

(: I am kinda lazy to update, though I say I will try to update often, recently I am sort of busy with many things, like preparation of marriage. Is so sudden, but well, I hope everything will be nicely done, and obviously I hope I have a wonderful marriage; a marriage to happiness. Where two will be one. Is like two heart link-ed together as one.

Anyw, I am currently at shop now, is freaking boring I swear, especially when it cames to working alone, it's really killing me, go toilet, go smoke and what so ever seem to be so hard, cause all my belong in is inside th shop, I dont knw how to leave th shop with my things inside. Best part is I called my boss and he simply told me just leave it and make her fast trip back, is like WTF! isn't it, anyway it isn't important.

I just feel bored. Time is passing kinda of slow today, is only 5PM, i still got five hour to endure, how i wish to close th shop and just leave.

...
...
...

I am lazy to type, bye.

No comments: