Thursday, February 16, 2012

♥ You took my loves.


(: Well, I am back once again for this quick simple fast update. Actually plan to head to bed and had a good rest tonight as I am going to work tomorrow, but I dont knw why, somehow or rather I got th urge to type and type. Yesterday was Valentine Day, I guess everyone had a great except for me...

Not that my boyf isn't with me, is just that both of us is working, and we only manage to spend it after work, BUT after I end work is alrdy 2AM. Tsk, thanks to my O.T that actually lasted for so long. But we did spend th whole night together after O.T, we stayed together, and eventually woke up the next time to have dimsum together, and brought it home for my family too (: It was still a not bad thingys. And of cause not forgetting that my precious boyf brought me a box of chocolate when I didn't give him anything, it makes me feel somehow guilty.

Reached home this evening to have a good rest, instead of resting we make ourself all wet, cause Jensabella's is playing water in th big self pool, which can contain like 5-6 people inside? So eventually I went down to keep bella accompany, not forgetting to pull my boyf down (: isn't it a great one. So we did enjoy at home after all.

He just headed back home. I am lazy to type any further now. My boyf is going to start giving me allowance, and I am so happy about it, to be honest, I am much more crazy about getting married soon, and shake leg at home! HAHAS.

Goodnights peeps.

No comments: