Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Life's suffer ):

It's been awhile since I came to blogger.com to do an update. 2013 has arrive, it's a new start. Chinese New Year has just passed a few day ago. Things isn't going on well for me in 2013, alot of up and down just like last year, I am kind of sad. Trying very hard to be strong, trying my best not to bother about anything )':

HDB isn't doing his job, I went down two time regarding my rental flat, the first time was rejected without hesitation email them and finally was ask to go down agn, this time, I manage to fill up and sign alot of document, but was told that I need a month to receive a approval letter, which mean, if is approve, still doesn't know yet. I am waiting patiently from January until now. So heartbreaking, eventually me and husband isn't staying together, and staying apart is like a shit to me.

I can't sense the feeling of married life at all, this piss me off, I doesn't know who to blame at all. At time I know it wasn't my mom faults, if my in-law let me move in to stay with them it would be wonderful, and maybe it will be a happy ending. BUT things eventually turn out not well at all )'; I am so so so speechless with my apart marriage life.

Maybe staying apart is good, as we don't quarrel often, but it tends to give the sense of insecurity the feeling is not words could describe, but at the same time i am tired taking care of the kids alone. I've to do so much, sleep late night like 4 / 5 in the morning, just because my elder girl dont sleep early. Then? In the morning 7 near 8 I've to wake up to feed Vensabell's for milk. Is really tiring, I've to help the whole family to do laundry, to mop the floor, to vaccum the floor, etc. All the housework I've to do. I am really tired living like this.

After so much I've done, I am getting nothing in return but a thousand million hurting words ): Sigh, I dont wish to continue life like this. HDB, please grant my wish soon.

In life, we can never please
EVERYONE.

No comments: