Monday, November 05, 2012

Another Day.

(: Back for an update once again. I didn't if anyone is reading my blog like how my husband does, stalking me. Well, look at Vensabell's did she grow? Of cos she did right, getting more chubby and look more like husband instead of me. Just finish bathing her and feeding her, she is currently asleep now. Yesterday night was a nightmare, she is so cranky that I couldn't take it, as I am taking care of her alone yesterday as mom wasn't feeling well. She woke up at 2AM to have her milk, and stayed wide awake all the way till 8.30AM then sleep, it was a hell to me. I couldn't sleep and only able to get myself to sleep after she sleep, and after an 4hours of sleep, I've to wake up already, as Jensabella's was awake by then...

Anyway, now I am home alone, as mom headed out to NUH to visit my grandma who went for an operation today. Couldn't visit her due to my confinement, eventually I could go out, but now Bell so, mom brought Bella's along, while I am home taking care of Bell's (: Weather is rather cooling the past few day isn't it, is raining so heavily that everyone only think of having a good sleep isn't it. Yeahs, I feel that way too.

Was wondering if I could remove my bandage now, today is the forth day since I last changed my dressing, the person told me I could remove it within 3-4 days but I am afraid that it will be the same, and is not healing, so what should I do, as I doesn't have an extra dressing to change if is not healing. Well, kinda tough ehs. Bell's full month invitation has sent out, and buffet has already order, this time not ordering Liang Food Cater, as kinda get bored of the food already, so decided to change something new, decided to order from E-creative. Hopefully the food would be nice :D Can't wait for the full month to arrives.

Kcan, I am now 66KG. I am so happy, thus my gastric seem to be small now, from morning I woke up until now, I didn't eat anything yet, as stomach isn't calling for food, and I dont feel hungry either. I didn't know why, it could be cause, I am so used to having empty stomach I guess.

Was wondering if I should continue my night job at Amber21, Though I know it's not suggested. But I need an income now, I can't get a job with CPF cause both me and husband income can't exceed 1.5K for the time being, so is kinda tough. In order to get a rented flat, I guess all we can do now is tolerate first bahs. But I know my baby is working hard, saving hard for this little family, really much appreciated.

Now, I am hoping that January faster come, so me and hus can faster sign the ROM paper, and faster apply flat, can't wait to have a house of our own, but I am rather afraid when he is out to work, and I will be home alone taking care bell's and bella's this two little babies which is hard to handle. But, still I've to learn. Already mother of two, really should start learning how to be a house wife. LOLS.

Guess, that's all for now. I am going to take a nap after doing the laundry. Bye people!

Babyloves, I really thankful that I've you in my life.
&I hope not just now,
But, in future,
You will still be holding my hand,
&say you will never let me go.

No comments: