Thursday, March 24, 2011

♥ Bottle Up Inside;

(: Hey peeps, I'm back to update my dead blog am i right? didn't update for almost two weeks, I guess. Been tired working, been tired handling all sort of stuff at work, been tired trying to control things around me, things bottling up and definitely i shut myself; not turning to anyone, not telling anyone about what's atually going on. But I'm seriously down ):

Let's say about my little princess first, she's growing each and every single day, she run around using walkers, chase after me whenever she saw me, follow me wherever i go, and she cried when i left her alone. but her temper is just like me, stubborn baby~ when she's playing happily with her thigns on her hand you took it away she will start crying and shouting, naughty right? but no matter what she's my only precious, my everything, everything to me.

what's next, work? been tired, working everyday just to have enough money, recently due to March, everything down~ many thing need money, i haven't even pay my hp bill, for th first time, i drag my bill ): just finish paying my grandma her salary for taking care of bella, and well, many things is coming up, i guess i need to work double hard for this period of time and April will be a new month for me (: endure~ but I'm getting tired with th new staff now, been getting on my nerve like anything i feel like just fcuking sack them, seriously. th feeling of working with those who think they are clever, to think that they are always th first really sucks! lazy, yet act differently infront of Dan, FUU _|_ i want him out of IRONIC ;

anyway, next relationship. me and babyloves is doing well, thus we tends to quarrel more now, doesn't know problem lies on who, but still we will give in to one another to solve th matter instead of more quarreling, more tension isn't it. he's nice to me, though sometime he is so busy that he couldn't keep me accompany ): but i love him whole heartly is true, just dont want to get myself hurt, though that's what im afraid of now. really it breaks my heart sometime to think that he's so busy; well, what more can i do? life goes on.

next, Jenski is back in my life; i dont know what he want, but is simple i wont be back even if he wanted me back. I living my life happily with my princess, with my boyf, i dont need him anymore, life with him or without him doesn't make any different to me, cause i have long treated he's dead, and true enough, i dont need him anymore, not a little (: I've move-d on from my past, stand up strong, to do what i want to, to be who i want to be.

-
-
-

upcoming plan, AhTiong 21st birthday at PasirRis (: on Sunday;

when loves is overdue

No comments: