Tuesday, March 08, 2011

♥ I'm Getting Tired;

Hello, decided to give a quick update before going off to bed, but at th same time im actually waiting for my boyf message, dont understand why is he busy all th tiie ): i feel that being with him is a very tough things. somehow or rather it stress me in many ways. thus he doesn't hurt me, but im thinking so much all time.

After a month spent with him, he made me cry, but he make me smile too (: being with him is just th matter of how am i going to look things in a better side instead of thinking so much things, but sometime th truth just pop up out of no where, and i can't deny th fact that he lie to me, though it wasn't a serious matter, but i just dont like when someone lie to me, what matter to me now is this relationship will last.

next, been sick working at bugis, been tired seeing their faces all day. sometime i wondering why am i staying when there's no reason for me to ): i seriously got sick working, but my aim and target now is work hard, earn enough money, to enjoy life and of cause my little princess too (: she's teething already ;

what now, i got nothing more to blog, i have nothing more to hope, just want a happy relationship with boyf, and of cause a good life for my little princess.

No comments: