Friday, April 22, 2011

♥ I Gave You All I Had;

(: Well, I know it has been month since I last came for my update, but I bet readers is lesser now? right? Life is simple for and a little tired for me now, I'm way too busy doing this and that, sometime I'm just too lazy to even on my laptop and choose to lie down on bed and do nothing, if readers want me to have more update, give me a good apps that iphones have so I'm able to update almost everyday (:

Okay, boyf and I gonna be three month real soon, in another two weeks time. Though sometime i find it hard being with him, but still nothing stop my heart beating for him. Many thing im still trying in this relationship and well, time to time i get tired too, but life's still move on.

Sales in work is getting worst, i dont know what is actually happening but it just doesn't seem good at all, i guess my boss is tired over it too, same goes to us, i bet we had tried everything to make it better still. hope time gonna make it good soon.

Don't wish to post much, sort and simple i guess. Last but not least my cheeky baby, she's more naughty :D thus i love her, th greatest gift.



-
-

I remember today,
boyf hold my hand as we were walking home...
and we goes ..
"ily, you love me,
we're happy family,
with a bigbig hug and a kiss from me to you,
would you say you love me too".

No comments: