Saturday, April 30, 2011

Something Just Seem To Be Missing...

It's been sometime since I really seat down, and do some blogging. Here I'm once again, decided to do some updates and editing and changing of picture here and there. &Finally, I am done! I was wondering should I update or just leave it, and after seating down for a minutes I decided to update. (: It's going to be 3AM soon, and I'm still not in bed though I'm feeling a little tired/sleepy.

Currently messaging with boyf, he is busy outside and still he didn't fail to try his best to keep me accompany. There's many upcoming event seem to be near and I seriously don't know how should I plan everything, especially all we need is money ): I'm kinda of sad why am I not 21 this years. Well, is okay, my turn will come just have to be a little more patient. Been hitting ButterFac/Rebel with my lovely babies, almost every Wednesday & Friday~ wearing heels going around it's tiring though, but still we have joy, we have laughter, we have quarrel too, but sun will still shine after rain (: Sis's 21st Birthday coming, and chalet is near and I not yet get her any present or infact I dont even have th time too;

Been working like almost everyday, hanging/staying out late almost everyday~ so what are my life like, worst th owl I guess. Anyway, I'm trying my best to save money but i dont know why, my money doesn't seem to be saving up~ deposit, and it *poof, missing again, I guess I really need to do something about it.. and so I made out my mind, MAY START I will take monthly pay, a great ideal isn't it? So I'm able to see my money, if there's a need I will take advance from my boss (: Happy ending, woohoo~

Third month with boyf is near just another four day away, I'm counting down... everyday I am hoping that this love would last, but sometime I just tends to have doubt on him, definitely something make me doubt. After th whole two month near three month being with him, we have laughter, quarrel, and tension, but we manage to overcome it. Either one will tends to give in and admit th mistake and I guess this is part of making this relationship last, he is always busy so we spend lesser time together, messaging is definitely a bomb every month when my bill arrive, it hit up to 5K ever since I'm with him, we msg more than we meet actually; but what more can I ask for? All I could is keeping it in my heart though I wish he could meet me more (: But well, he always give me th freedom I wanted, even if he is jealous he wouldn't say, till I voice-d out. Overall, when I'm with him, he never failed to make me smile;

Jesabella's is eight month old now, time flies really fast. She seat, she crawl, she can even hold things and keep standing up, she cry looking for me, she cry whenever I leave her alone, and she cry esp when I eat, and dont share with her. she's just too wonderful for me. And I guess, no one can break us apart (:

Tomorrow I'm working and is abit early 11AM I must reach, an hour earlier than usual cause there's new stock in by 11AM, so I've to reach early to check and unpack stock, guess it gonna be a tired day, as everyone has taken gov money, and time to spend it all away right? I guess I'm gonna stop my rubbish here, I'm a little sleepy, hand are tired too, goodnights peeps; pls be my reader often~

-
-

I guess you should knw long ago we're over,
I guess is too late for you to turn back,
I guess is time for you to make a change,
and start a new life of your own.

No comments: