Friday, May 20, 2011

Heart Turn Slowly;

I'm back again, but I am not happy, I am sad, rather down especially many things happening, is driving me crazy, like real crazy. My temper got worst, to th extend that no one can tolerate, especially in a situation that everything is bottling up and you simply just burst out. Been crying for past three day, th feeling of th heartache doesn't seem to go away, i dont know why.

I'm far as tired as how I use to be, it's been long I broke down and cried this badly and is like three days in a row. I dont know why either. Certain things just happen and it just clash everything down; anyway, those who just change their number like recently, please drop me your number cause I might not have your number, cause my iPhone4 is gone, less than two month~ another record of mine~ I dont know what's next.

relationship is one of th things that dragging me downward, and i feel like ending it already, I dont wish to, i dont have th heart to, but there's many hidden lies, I dont know how to trust this relationship anymore, I feel tired of holding on, especially when it seem like is an one sided loves. it make matter worst isn't it? It hurts so badly tt i can't take it anymore, and possibilities of this ending relationship is like anytime, any minutes from now...

Bella has grown fatter every time i see her, i feel like im getting old, especially when im carrying her :D she th only reason why im still trying to be strong. why I'm not giving up, she is my everything, really everything to me.. she knw how to say byebye to me (: and wave her hand. kinda miss her when mentioning about it.

2nd June is near already, can't wait. I'm afraid of th pain, but I've to cover it up, what else can I do?

gdnight people, pls wish me gdluck,
and tell me, I'm gonna be strong;

No comments: