Monday, May 21, 2012

Love, to th future.

Hello, I knw I didn't update for very long. My big day was over for quiite sometime alrdy, it wasn't a good one, due to th bad weather during evening, kinda spoil my poolside plan, and got to shift to another place for th very last minutes. but still I believe my girl's make it a wonderful one for me. Currently at shop, is 2.30PM. I am at shop for about an hour, still no sales. Infact no customer bahs. Sigh* stress uhs, wanna give her sales also kinda hard, th crowd at Far East is kinda quiet; well, shall upload some photo on my wedding day...
Jensabella will b a beautiful bride in future :)
HANDSOME RIGHT HAHAHAS.
All my lovely babes who will always stand by me
My husband & his good bro

I kinda lazy update also, guess that's about all. this laptop is so hard to use. bye !

;Every love is beautiful.

No comments: