Saturday, October 27, 2012

Love, = You & Me. ♥



I'm back to update again. Kinda tired today, and Bell's is damn cranky th whole evening, I don't know why. Keep wanting to me carry her, so naughty, but last night she was well behave. Never bully me like how she bully her daddy and my mom. She woke up for milk at exact time, and never hourly get cranky. Hope tonight will be the same too, as I will be taking care of her myself tonight, dont wish to tired my mom.

Well, today is another diet day, ate a bowl meesua in th evening, and a bit of fish soup bee hoon at Fajar. Want to slim down badly. Monday coming soon, I can't wait to remove th fcuking stapler, is aching me so much. Sigh, hate the scar so much now. Was discussing with my mom about the baby full month, dont know if I should open anot, scared it wont turn out a nice one. I don't know why, I keep having a bad feeling.

Babyloves say my blog always update so long, but I feel is kinda short all the time ehs. I am not really in a good mood today, cos of certain thing. Just got me kinda worried.

Finally tomorrow is arriving, I am able to see my babyloves alrdy. Can't wait to see him, though just three night without him, I feel like a few week without him. My mom say I rely on him too much alrdy. Like dude, did I? Thus I dont feel so yet. Or mayb I did, but I didn't realise.

Guess I got to end here. As Bella's is asking me to the room alrdy. That's all for now. Gonna get myself prepare for Bell's full month, and decide if I should open anot.

Night people. End my post with my favorite photo. ♥

No comments: