Tuesday, October 30, 2012

We'll make it through ♥

Didn't update for the past two day as my husband is with me, and there's nothing for me to update if I continuously update my blog. Must be thinking this post will be long. I don't deny it will be, as I've so much to rant today. I am not feeling very happy the past three day, but I've to pretend that I'm happy, and nothing is bothering me. It feel so fuck-ed up, I swear. I don't know how am I suppose to speak up my unhappiness either.

Yesterday went for my appointment at NUH to remove my stapler clip on my csect wound. Finally is a relieved as the clip has been removed, I feel rather much comfortable standing up, seating down, no need to have someone to held me up. But, during the removing is painful though is a less than one minutes thing. It's been long I went out just me and hus alone. Everytime we have to bring Jensabella's out as no is taking care of her, but thankful, yesterday my mom and my sis is willing to help me take care the two of them, and so me and hus could really head out, though is not going for shopping, or movies, but I am glad that I've a stress-free day with just me and hus alone.

After NUH appointment, headed to ICA to do Vensabell's birthcert, and after it's done headed to Bugis for a walk, less than an hour headed back home. So, at least I have a few hours of time spend with hus. Brought dinner home for family, and well obviously I couldn't eat, as I'm still on my confinement, at the same time I am still on my diet plan of eating a meal a day. Though during my confinement is not advisable, but still I insisted. As I really wanna slim down so badly. From birth until now, I've lost 8KG? Like finally to me. I've been wanting to slim down to see a 6 infront of my weight, instead of a 7. Finally, I make it. But still I'm gonna achieve at least 60KG, though I feel is hard for me, but even if is 65KG, I am still contented. Just that my hus is sucha a small size, I feel fat standing beside him, is still the fact that can't change, and the fact that he wont grow fat, no matter how much he is eating.

Vensabell's was hard to handle last night, I swear, she is making me crazy when I can't get myself to sleep, but thanks hus who is willing to wake up and help me up with making me milk like hourly for Vensabell's. Jensabella's was well behaved th whole night, till this evening, was driving me crazy, she's crying so much that I feel like beating her up, but I can't as mom say I'm on my confinement and if I do, she will dbl up her naughtiness. So ended up, I only can lock her in the room, and tell her to stop crying and coax her with whatever I can do. As I can't carry her still. But no matter how much this two babies is giving me problem, I will still love them as they are my daughter, and definitely will always be.

Certain thing is bothering me so much, I badly wanted to move out, I don't know how much I can't stand it. I know hus is having a hard time with me too. We both wished to have house of our own, who don't want to. I wish that I no need to hear all those nagging and unreasonable talking everyday. I know maybe my inlaw has done something that my mom doesn't like, but it has happen, it can't change. But why must it drag it on my hus, my hus is not treating me badly, yes he don't earn a few thousand a month, but at least he is trying, he is working hard to make this family work out. He never give up.

If is because of Vensabell's we are still together, but at least he is still with me, I don't care about what has happen in his past, how flirt he was in the past, he is with me now, and definitely I know he will be a good husband, maybe not now, but both of us is still trying. We will success one day, and make everything, every single thing possible, I will prove to everyone that is not because of Vensabell's we are still together, is because we truly love one another. Be it how long it takes us to be success, at least we don't give up.

That's about all for today, I am kinda not feeling well, feel like vomiting, and I am heading to bath now. (: Goodnight people.

No comments: