Friday, October 26, 2012

♥ The Unheal Scar



Yes, I'm here for another update.Is been rather a tired day. Today is a public holiday, yet I'm home the whole day, due to my confinement )': kinda sad right. Well, is alright, all I've to do is to endure till my confinement end in another 3weeks time. Confinement is rather easy and simple, as I didn't eat much, cos I want to diet. I want to go back to my per-pregnancy weight. I so far, only lost 8KG after th birth of Vensabell's.

Today is another night without hubby, felt so weird, as th past few week he has been staying with me, taking care of me, and stuff. Last night without him is kinda weird, but still I have my mom with me, she slept with me last night, to help me take care of Vensabell's as I have Jensabella's to take care too. So she herself didn't really sleep well last night, as Vensabell's is too cranky and asking for milk like hourly, and keep crying. Kinda hard to handle.

Tonight will be another hard to handle night, I guess. Peiyi & Weihong came and visit me and Vensabell's just now, chatted awhile and they left. Plus Jensabella's wasn't around house kinda quiet? LOLS. Sis came and brought her back to her place to play, and swim just now, but came back with injured hand. Her hand is swollen due to playing with door? Must be painful though.

Whole day only ate a few packet of wheat biscuit and a bowl of meesua. Really trying to lose weight. My hubby is too small size, and I am like so fat standing beside him nahs. Don't like, must diet much, later one day he abandon me how~ So far, he hasn't say anything about it, but still I am rather afraid one day he will mind me fat. So I badly want to diet and slim down.

Planning for baby shower on 17Nov, not knowing where to held yet, neither do I have plan of which catering to take, checked online for a few, but none seem to be good, as their delivery charges is so expensive, and usually free delivery is on Sunday to Thursday. Which mean, Saturday there's delivery charges, kinda not worth it right. So mayb will take Liang Food catering again. Just had it on my 21st bday, and I guess, this time is still th same?

Looking at my scar, make me sad still. I taken out th bandage, as is making me so uncomfortable, which mean I have to be extra careful this three day, as I am afraid Jensabella's will hit onto it. Cos the stapler is still on. And at the side of th scar seem like is not healing, so Monday going back for follow up, I am going to complain, and eventually scold them for not being skillful. Is like what th fcuk are they doing man, how the hell they do th stapler, and make it so ugly. Yes, the scar is inside, and can't be seen, but I mind alot. So I hope they redo it, but I wanna redo it without pain, is it possible? The scar is so reddish and seem like is swollen -.- for godness sake, when I've Jensabella's th stitches was nicely done, is like so much better than th current one.

Kcan, I dont know what's wrong with me, I keep feel like vomiting since last night, I feel that there's something wrong, but didn't know where went wrong. I feel so uncomfortable. Waiting for hubby to end work, and heading to bed soon.

Guess that's about all, can't wait to see hubby on Sunday night, miss him much ):

No comments: