Friday, November 02, 2012

你是魔鬼中的天使, 所以送我心碎的方式。

Well, another 2 day has pass. Seriously I didn't know how much long I can take all this shitzxc around me. Is like trying to pretend that nothing is happening, really pissing me off, th more I try to pretend, the more I get piss-ed off easily. So tell me what can I do? Neither do I know how long I could actually tolerate. It's been month having all this shitzxc around, having to tolerate whatever nonsense she's giving me.

Nobody can understand how much I am going through, eventually. Sometime I wish that someone is in my shoes, so that they could really feel me. Tell me what can I do, to overcome all this. Sigh, I bet my husband is the only one that could feel me, feel what I am going through. Cause he is in my position too.

Anyway, Happy anniversary to my husband, another month has come, and we are still going so much hard time. But I hope our loves will never change, thus everytime you assure me that you wouldn't be leaving me, but I am always afraid that you will, one day couldn't take it anymore, and leave me alone.

Baby full month is two week away, &I don't know if I should open anot, it got me so confuse at the same time. Thinking what if open already things doesn't turn out to be good, sigh. I seriously don't know why is it that this world is so hard to please, I am tired of pleasing everyone around me already, I feel like giving up, and just move on with my husband and abandon everything behind. If only I could...

Kcan, 2weeks more to end my confinement, like finally is time to stop everything. I am currently 67KG, another 2kg to go to my 65KG. And slowly to my 60KG which I actually think is impossible. Now I am hoping time could pass faster, so I could actually get a rented flat with husband as soon as possible.

Was thinking of going back to work, but both babies, babysit is quite high, amount ranging up to 1.3K permonth. Excluded milk powder and pampers, really high. Really no way out to solve all this. Guess, is time to end my post here. As nothing seem interesting for me to update any further.

I am thankful that, after so long, my husband still doesn't give up on me. I love you baby. (: 

No comments: